Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fashion On Broadway!


Recently, I was invited to shoot a fashion show at On Broadway by my friend, Lilli Garcia. It's a little out of the usual for my photography, even though I did shoot Fashion Week in Escondido for Studio 158 the last couple of years. It was a fun night, and I met a couple cool new models...






This is one of the models I made connections with, Yulia. She really knows how to work a runway!




Little bit of a booty shake! Seems to have impressed one guy, anyway!




Yulia, again, workin' those abs!



I don't know this girl's name, but she sure knew where the cameras were!


Yulia again, and another photog. I've worked with Eddie at a couple of weddings, he does video.
All in all, a cool evening and event. I'll probably be doing more of them, in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment